Position Announcement: Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Specialist
Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Specialist
Effective with the release of this position announcement, Winrock International is recruiting applicants for Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Specialist for the anticipated Feed the Future Guinea Agricultural Services: Agricultural Information, Knowledge, and Technology (AIKT). Activity responsibilities, duties and qualifications are described in the attached position description.
Winrock International is a nonprofit organization that works with people in the United States and around the world to increase economic opportunity, sustain natural resources, and protect the environment. Winrock matches innovative approaches in agriculture, natural resources management, clean energy, and leadership development with the unique needs of its partners. By linking local individuals and communities with new ideas and technology, Winrock is increasing long-term productivity, equity, and responsible resource management to benefit the poor and disadvantaged of the world.
The annual salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Applicants may go to Winrock’s job page at www.winrock.org to complete an online application, submit a current resume and cover letter referencing Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Specialist by June 17, 2016.
Winrock International is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
POSITION TITLE: Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Specialist
DEPARTMENT: Agriculture & Enterprise
REPORTS TO: Chief of Party
Winrock International is currently recruiting Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Specialist candidates for the anticipated Feed the Future Guinea Agricultural Services: Agricultural Information, Knowledge, and Technology (AIKT) Activity. This will be a multi-year, $14.5 million cooperative agreement seeking to train young Guineans as agricultural entrepreneurs, produce high quality information for agricultural businesses and producers, provide demand-driven extension and advisory services, and co-develop profitable and practical agricultural technologies with the private sector and research and development institutions. The project will take a market-focused, private sector-led approach that will ensure the sustainability of the activity beyond the cessation of donor funding. The Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Specialist position will be based in Guinea and is subject to a project award being made to Winrock International.
The Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Specialist will lead the technical, implementation and management of programs and activities in the area of Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning and work with other Mission partners in the design and implementation of an ME&L application for mobile technologies. implementing activities related to improving the productivity of pond aquaculture. Finally, the specialist will work with private sector actors to develop embedded extension services, and strengthen capacity and reach of public extension.
QUALIFICATIONS AND BACKGROUND:
- Bachelor’s degree in education, agriculture, health economics, international development, social science or other related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of progressively professional experience in ME&L in a fast-paced, multi-cultural environment, applying strong inter-personal, organizational, and technical skills;
- Demonstrated experience in strategic planning, design and application of methods and strategies to produce, analyze and use data, and share/communicate information with a variety of actors in different environments;
- Experience within or specific to Guinea strongly preferred;
- Demonstrated expert-level knowledge of USAID ME&L requirements.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Strong inter-personal skills such as communication, negotiation, representational and program/project management and coordination;
- Quantitative and qualitative MEL design and implementation skills;
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
· Excellent French language communications skills are required.
· Must have excellent English writing and speaking ability.
Créé le mercredi 18 mai 2016 12:55
Nous vous proposons aussi
Visite et discours du Premier Ministre chez Chalco Guinea Company : travailler en harmonie pour faire avancer le pays