|Detail de la News|
L'ONG internationale Plan Guinée recrute un Manager en ressources humaines pour un poste basé à Kissidougou.Les candidats doivent soumettre leurs candidatures au plus tard le 27 mai 2011.Nous vous livrons le contenu de cette annonce en Anglais...
Plan Guinea is an international humanitarian, child centred development organisation without religious, political or governmental affiliation. Child sponsorship is the basic foundation of the organisation.
Plan’s vision is of a world in which all children realize their full potential in societies that respect people’s rights and dignity.
Plan aims to achieve long lasting improvements in the quality of life of deprived children in developing countries, through a process that unites people across cultures and adds meaning and value to their lives.
Plan is an equal opportunities employer, committed to the protection of children and gender equity and our recruitment procedures reflect this.
By the way of this announcement, Plan Guinea is looking for suitable candidates for the position of Human Resources Manager based in the Country Office (Kissidougou).
Purpose of the role: To provide leadership and strategic direction for the HR function within the country according to Plan’s global HR principles and policies and global best practices cognizant with local environment.
Main responsibilities: The Human Resources manager will be responsible for
• Preparation and implementation of the country HR strategy and the related country HR budget;
• Implementation of consistent HR policy and practices that supports and are consistent with the global policy and are legally compliant;
• Advises and counsels managers on sound employee relations and their HR issues including appraisal, disciplinary measures, restructuring and HR policy;
• Review of organization structure, roles and competency requirements and standardized Job descriptions for each position in the Country;
• Design, deliver, monitor and evaluate orientation, training and development programs, coaching and mentoring programs, etc.
• Effective representation of the Country in different HR fora.
• HR Graduate or equivalent (preferably BAC+4 or BAC+5 in Human Resources Management);
• At least 3-5 years of experience working in an HR generalist capacity in senior management role;
• Experience influencing organisational policy and practice in the areas of HR;
• Experience in major HR function such as organisational design, performance management, reward management, recruitment and selection, training and development, etc.
• Seen as a source of expertise, and as being proactive in sharing knowledge and advice;
• Is open to feedback and willing to try new approaches and processes;
• Coaches and leads others and actively promotes high performance;
• Understands business needs and behaves strategically in leveraging people process to achieve business goals;
• Communicates in a style that inspires confidence and professionalism and builds credibility with line management;
• Planning, organising, influencing and persuading;
• Strong team working skills, sound judgement and cultural sensitivity;
• Excellent writing and speaking in English and French.
All applications should include:
1 Cover letter;
2 Comprehensive CV;
3 Copies of diplomas and employment certificates.
Interested applicants should submit their applications no later than Friday May, 27th 2011 preferably in soft copies and by e-mail to the address:
Applicants may also apply by sending their application in hard copy (in a closed envelope marked: Application for the position of HRM, Plan Guinea) to the addresses below:
Plan Guinea’s Liaison Office at Conakry
Quartier Landreah Cité Ministérielle, Corniche Nord DI 256
Tel: +224 62 35 22 279/ 64 00 00 04/ 63 40 59 42
BP: 518 Conakry, République de Guinée;
Plan Guinea’s Country Office in Kissidougou
Tel: +224 62 35 22 27 / 64 00 00 02
BP: 518 Conakry, République de Guinée
Female candidates are particularly encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted. The candidate finally selected should comply with the child protection policy applied in the Organization.
|  Rubrique: Interview  date: 30-Apr-2011 à 11:52:37  Partager:   :|
The Nun'S copyright -- design by Nun'S