L'ONG internationale Plan Guinée recrute un Manager pour un poste basé à Conakry.Les candidats doivent soumettre leurs candidatures au plus tard le 27 mai 2011.Nous vous livrons le contenu de cette annonce en Anglais...
Plan Guinea is an international humanitarian, child centred development organisation without religious, political or governmental affiliation. Child sponsorship is the basic foundation of the organisation.
Plan’s vision is of a world in which all children realize their full potential in societies that respect people’s rights and dignity.
Plan aims to achieve long lasting improvements in the quality of life of deprived children in developing countries, through a process that unites people across cultures and adds meaning and value to their lives.
Plan is an equal opportunities employer, committed to the protection of children and gender equity and our recruitment procedures reflect this.
By the way of this announcement, Plan Guinea is looking for suitable candidates for the position of Grants Support Manager based in Plan Guinea’s Liaison Office at Conakry.
To follow up, coordinate and be accountable for all grants activities at country level, ensuring the achievement of country grant portfolios growth plans, high quality and timeliness of communications with donors.
To manage effective working relationships with National Offices and take an active part in resource mobilization activities.
To support field staff to ensure that grants are implemented and reported on in line with the contractual agreement.
• Be proactive in looking for grants possibilities/opportunities within the existing programs (explore external and local fundraising opportunities)
• Provide the liaison between Plan Guinea, the National Offices and the funding organizations
• Ensure effective administration of grants in compliance with Plan policies and procedures
• Provide support to the grant team, the CMT and the COMT
• Any other activity related to the sphere of work and in the interest of the Organization when needed
Qualifications and Experience
• University degree in social sciences/Economy /marketing (Masters);
Relevant fundraising qualification
• Speak, read and write English ;
• Good writing skills;
• Ability to understand and review financial reports.
• Relevant fundraising qualification
• At least 5 years of experience including at least 3 years working in grants and/or program management role;
• Excellent computer skills;
Skills specific to the post
• Strong team working skills
• Coaching and mentoring
• Facilitation and training
• Planning, and organising
• Influencing and persuading
• Information and data analysis/management
• Strong negotiation skills,
• Communication skills, appropriate to the audience
• Problem solving
• Ability to work in a multidisciplinary & multicultural environment
• Design and Management of Development Policies and Programs
All applications should include:
1 Cover letter;
2 Comprehensive CV;
3 Copies of diplomas and employment certificates.
Interested applicants should submit their applications no later than
Friday May 27th, 2011 preferably in soft copies and by e-mail to the address:
Applicants may also apply by sending their application in hard copy (in a closed envelope marked: Application for the position of Grant Support Manager, Plan Guinea) to the addresses below:
Plan Guinea’s Liaison Office at Conakry
Quartier Landreah Cité Ministérielle, Corniche Nord DI 256
Tel: +224 62 35 22 279/ 64 00 00 04/ 63 40 59 42
BP: 518 Conakry, République de Guinée;
Plan Guinea’s Country Office in Kissidougou
Tel: +224 62 35 22 27 / 64 00 00 02
BP: 518 Conakry, République de Guinée
Female candidates are particularly encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted. The candidate finally selected should comply with the child protection policy applied in the Organization.
|  Rubrique: Interview  date: 30-Apr-2011 à 12:09:02  Partager:   :